Secure finance and contact customers at Chile's largest solar conference
ChileSOL is the country´s leading solar specific conference and exhibition. For 2015 we have planned the most ambitious edition yet, bringing together off-takers, developers, transmission companies and financiers that will allow you to drastically increase your share in South America’s growing market.
Passes are running out! Don´t miss out and book yours today
Experts confirmed for 2015:
This year you will get:
- Market vision: build your strategy around how future legislation and electricity pricing will impact PV and CSP
- Electricity commercialization: Identify the most profitable way to sell your power in Chile’s unique market
- Secure financing: Find out how banks assess their investment options and build a development plan to reduce financing risk to for your project
- Grid interconnection: Latest transmission availability and infrastructure improvement updates to enable you to identify the connection hotspots for a successful project
- Technology optimization: Exclusive case studies and the latest R&D applied to Chilean conditions to reduce plant costs and increase efficiency
Don't miss out on Chile's largest solar exibition - Book your pass today
Experts participating in this year´s plenary sessions include:
- Ivan Araneda, GM, Abengoa Solar Chile - Key CSP Developer
- Alfredo Solar, GM, Sun Edison Chile - Key PV Developer
- Hugh Rudnick, Director, Systep - Espert consultants
- Rodrigo Mancilla Rojas , Director of the Strategic Solar Programme, CIFES- Government Institution
- Rodrigo Cabrera, Head of Electrical Commercialization to Large Clients, Chilectra - Key Utility
- Andrés Salgado, Technical Director, CDEC SIC - Central Grid Operator
- Carlos Finat, Executive Director, ACERA - Renewable's Association
- Gustavo Cáceres, Director - Energy and Environment Masters, Universidad Adolfo Ibañez - Leading Research University
Get the full speaker line-up by downloading the agenda here
Join the discussion on project finance with experts from Santander, Banco BICE, Itaú BBA, Banco BICE and Corpbanca
Take advantage of the latest project financing advice from a panel of industry leading experts from Chile and all over the world. You will receive cutting-edge insight on new financing models, spotting market projects, new distributor PPAs, hybrid projects and more.
Confirmed participants include:
- Gonzalo Ruiz, Head of Renewable Energy Finance LATAM, BBVA
- Harken Jensen, Vice President Global Bank, Santander
- María Hermida, Deputy Manager of Business, Corpbanca
- David Velasco, Deputy Manager of Corporate Banking, Itaú BBA
- Representative from Banco BICE
Find out the full list of topics covered at ChileSOL by downloading the event brochure here
Make key contacts and gain visibility at CHILESOL 2015
At Chile´s premier joint CSP and PV exhibition, you will be able to benefit from the highest visibility possible. We have limited the number spaces available in order to maintain the exclusivity, quality, and exposure of our sponsor packages. If you are looking to build a solar business in Chile, or just to increase your exposure to high-level solar executives, becoming a sponsor would be a perfect fit.
By exhibiting or sponsoring CHILESOL 2015, your business will benefit from:
- Relevant audience: With senior-level PV and CSP attendees, including the leading international and local developers and EPCs, every delegate could be relevant to your business. Sponsoring or exhibiting gives you the perfect opportunity to communicate your competitive edge and make the best first impression with prospective customers
- Global marketing opportunities: Your investment does not limit you to 2 days of promotion at the conference. Through the event website your brand will gain global reach as we promote the event throughout the world. In addition, we can offer press releases and interview opportunities to further your publicity and maximize your exposure
- Unparalleled speaking opportunities: If you want to be on the stage and get the only word on crucial technical and commercial issues in the region, and be placed next to the leading officials and developers, we can offer a limited number of speaking opportunities
If you are serious about increasing your business in Chile, click here to contact our LATAM business development director Joel López at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Don't miss out on ChileSOL 2015 - Click here to register and save up to $200
See you in Santiago!
Research & Project Manager
+44 (0) 207 422 4305