Realise Global CSP Competitiveness: LCOE Reduction First
CSP Today is delighted to present CSP Seville 2015, the 9th edition of the largest meeting of high-level CSP executives in the world.
This year the focus will be on reducing LCOE, with key topics including:
- Operations: optimize your plant’s output using expertise from the most experienced Spanish and international operators
- Maintenance: eliminate reactive maintenance with the latest preventative technologies
- International Project Insight: gain cutting-edge insight into cost-reduction with case-studies from large global projects
- Key Partnerships: Learn how companies achieved partnerships with key international suppliers from all over the world
Top companies speaking include:
It´s a great opportunity to meet the most important companies of the sector and those who are taking on the global market
Aries Ingeniería y Sistemas
Maximize your output and reduce your costs!
This year in CSP Today Sevilla you can ensure that you increase your competitivity and ROI through the latest technology, operational advances and mainteinance techniques that will allow you to maximize yield whilst cutting costs.
Guiding you will be:
- Javier Trujillo, Profesor, Universidad complutense - World expert on molten salts
- Javier Catalán, COO - CSP Plant, FCC - O&M Expert for Parabolic Trough Plants
- Santiago García Garrido, Technical Director, Renovetec - Mainteinance Expert
- Juan Manuel Vizcaino, Director- O&M, TSK - Director of O&M for La Adfricana (Parabolic trough with storage)
- Santiago Arias, Independent Consultant - Consultant and former director of O&M for Torresol Energy
- Aránzazu Fernández-García, Researcher, CIEMAT-PSA - Component qualifying expert
CSP Today is comprehensive and informative. What is happening in the CSP world, is reflected in Seville
Meet every global decision maker in CSP under one roof
As well as gaining insight from our carefully selected speakers, you will have the chance to meet and share your knowledge with the leading figures in the CSP community.
Last year’s participants included:
- Paddy Padmanathan, President & CEO, ACWA Power
- Armando Zuluaga, CEO, Abengoa Solar
- José Alfonso Nebrera, CEO, ACS Cobra
- Luis Crespo, President, ESTELA
- Eduardo Zarza, Head of Solar Concentrating Systems,Ciemat-PSA
Excellent conference and excellent networking posibilities. Absolutely not to be missed.
Make sure that you make contacts with the best networking oportunities in the industry:
At CSP Today Sevilla 2015 you will get unparalleled opportunities to meet with the industry's leading companies. theese are just some of the attendees that participated in last year´s summit:
Directors and CEOs:
- Senior Vice President Abengoa Solar
- President & CEO ACWA POWER
- General Manager ACS Cobra
- CTO, SolarReserve
- CTO ACWA Power
- Responsable Tecnologías - Departamento CC Tecnología Solar Abengoa
Plant and O&M Managers:
- O&M Manager TSK
- Director O&M Torresol Energy
- Director O&M Cobra Energía
- Purchasing Manager, TSK
- Responsible de Compras Abengoa
- Técnico de Compras Cobra Energía
Connect with our top of the line attendees with the best networking available in the industry
- 20+ hours of networking with industry leading executives with coffee breaks, lunch and the exclusive CSP Today Awards Gala Dinner!
- Dedicated zones so you can arrange and host private meetings outside the conference room that will help you achieve business objectives
- Start setting up your meetings early with access to our online networking centre two weeks before the conference - fill your conference diary beforehand and you will come back to the office with the knowledge and contacts to move your business forwards in 2016 and beyond
Great conference to meet face to face with suppliers and professionals in the business. I made contact with people that were integral to my company's business
This 11th-12th of November mark your calendar for CSP Today Sevilla 2015 to benefit from the unparalleled knowledge of industry leaders and leave with the contacts necessary to propel your business to unprecedented growth in 2016.
Research & Project Manager
+44 (0) 207 422 4305