The largest meeting of high-level CSP executives in the world.
CSP Today is delighted to present CSP Sevilla 2015, this year the focus will be on reducing LCOE, with key topics including:
- Operations: optimize your plant’s output using expertise from the most experienced Spanish and international operators and maximize your ROI
- Maintenance: eliminate reactive maintenance with the latest preventative technologies and ensure smooth operation for your plant
- International Project Insight: gain cutting-edge insight into cost-reduction with case-studies from large global projects in markets such as China, Morocco, China, Chile, South Africa and more
- Though Leaders Panel: Discover how industry leaders view LCOE reduction and analyze future strategies for market success to ensure you can achieve a higher market share
- Masen Keynote: Discover the future of CSP Morocco and make sure you can gain market share in one of the industry´s leading markets
Keynote & Thought Leaders Panel 2015
Member of the Managing Board
President and CEO
Senior Vice President, Marketing and Government Affairs
Top companies speaking include:
Meet every global decision maker in CSP under one roof
As well as gaining insight from our carefully selected speakers, you will have the chance to meet and share your knowledge with the leading figures in the CSP community.
2015 confirmed participants include:
|Member of the Managing Board||Masen|
|Research Engineer||Zimbabwe Energy Regulatory Authority|
|Director - International Business Development||Abengoa|
|Director - International Business Development||Acciona|
|President & CEO||ACWA Power|
|Executive Director - Business Development||ACWA Power|
|Chief Investment Officer||ACWA Power|
|SVP Marketing & Government Affairs||Brightsource Energy|
|Vice President||CMI Energy|
|General Manager||Grupo Ibereolica|
|Business Development Director||Ingeteam Power Technology|
|Vice President, Construction||SolarReserve|
|Consultant Engineering Division||Sener|
|O&M Plant Manager||TSK|
|Plant Director||Torresol Energy O&M|
Maximize your output and reduce your costs!
This year in CSP Today Sevilla you can ensure that you increase your competitivity and ROI through the latest technology, operational advances and mainteinance techniques that will allow you to maximize yield whilst cutting costs.
Guiding you will be:
- Javier Trujillo, Profesor, Universidad complutense - World expert on molten salts
- Javier Catalán, COO - CSP Plant, FCC - O&M Expert for Parabolic Trough Plants
- Santiago García Garrido, Technical Director, Renovetec - Mainteinance Expert
- Juan Manuel Vizcaino, Director- O&M, TSK - Director of O&M for La Adfricana (Parabolic trough with storage)
- Santiago Arias, Independent Consultant - Consultant and former director of O&M for Torresol Energy
- Aránzazu Fernández-García, Researcher, CIEMAT-PSA - Component qualifying expert
Make sure you celebrate industry successes in the industry´s most prestigious awards and gala dinner:
At CSP Today Sevilla 2015 you will get unparalleled opportunities to meet with the industry's leading companies. There are few better chances to celebrate with your colleagues than the CSP Today Gala dinner:
Make sure you celebrate with the most important CSP executives in the world, click here to see the categories for this year's awards
Connect with our top of the line attendees with the best networking available in the industry
- 20+ hours of networking with industry leading executives with coffee breaks, lunch and the exclusive CSP Today Awards Gala Dinner!
- Dedicated zones so you can arrange and host private meetings outside the conference room that will help you achieve business objectives
- Start setting up your meetings early with access to our online networking centre two weeks before the conference - fill your conference diary beforehand and you will come back to the office with the knowledge and contacts to move your business forwards in 2016 and beyond
More than 4000 senior executives have participated in CSP Today Sevilla over the past 8 years, here is what they had to say:
Great conference to meet face to face with suppliers and professionals in the business. I made contact with people that were integral to my company's business
Excellent conference and excellent networking posibilities. Absolutely not to be missed.
CSP Today is comprehensive and informative. What is happening in the CSP world, is reflected in Seville
It´s a great opportunity to meet the most important companies of the sector and those who are taking on the global market
Aries Ingeniería y Sistemas
This 11th-12th of November mark your calendar for CSP Today Sevilla 2015 to benefit from the unparalleled knowledge of industry leaders and leave with the contacts necessary to propel your business to unprecedented growth in 2016.
Research & Project Manager
+44 (0) 207 422 4305