Profit from India’s rapidly growing solar expertise and expand your business domestically and in key markets abroad
CSP Today's India conference, now known as INDIASOL, is the country's premiere event dedicated to tackling the most pressing challenges and opportunities for the concentrated solar power industry.
With the 100MW SECI CSP tender up for grabs and Phase II allocations getting closer - now is the time to meet the key players, start networking and win business at INDIASOL!
Top companies speaking at INDIASOL 2014 include:
Business-critical challenges to be addressed at INDIASOL
With a number of changes and opportunities open in the Indian CSP market today, at the conference you will learn how to:
- Boost your project pipeline: get clarity on key policies with insight from the leading government decision makers - to win upcoming tenders
- Export Indian solar expertise: build your business in the MENA region - understand the policies and create profitable partnerships
- Grasp lucrative off grid opportunities: understand the drviers behind solar water pumping, solar for desalination and enhanced oil recovery
- Prove the bankability of solar in India: hear developers and key investors debate the investment criteria secure finance for your projects
- Realise the future of CSP in India: get the lessons learnt from NSM Phase I to ensure your proposals win bids in 2015 and beyond
We were delighted to be present and meet the whole CSP fraternity at the CSP Today India conference. The conference has been an important networking event for the whole industry
Mahindra Cleantech Ventures
Voting is now open for the INDIASOL 2014 Awards Ceremony!
After a fiercely competitive nomination process, the INDIASOL 2014 Awards are now open for industry voting. Across six categories, the industry has selected its finalists for their achievements and successes in 2014 - and now is your chance to vote for the winners!
The awards will be given at a glamorous ceremony after the conclusion of the conference's first day on October 8 - so make sure you get your conference tickets today and secure your company's table at the ceremony!
Two new 50MW CSP pilot projects are up for grabs!
SECI and ADB will be releasing expressions of interest for their two 50MW pilot projects very soon! INDIASOL 2014 will be your first opportunity to hear from and talk to both SECI and ADB, and build your strategy to win the projects. You will hear from:
- Ashvini Kumar, Director, Solar Energy Corporation India
- Antonio Lopez, Energy Specialist, Asian Development Bank
- Luis Crespo, President, ESTELA
Very good - One of the best events organised in recent times in solar thermal technology
Export your solar expertise into the key global markets and expand your pipeline
What makes INDIASOL 2014 different from other events in India is that we are bringing international opportunities to your door! Now that India has over 2GW on installed solar capacity, now is the time to explore prospects for growth in the MENA region and beyond. At the conference you will be able to:
- Evaluate key markets abroad: get a comprehensive overview of the key regulatory, financial and legal frameworks for key markets such as Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Kuwait and many more
- Plan your project pipeline: understand key government policies, feed in tariffs and power purchase agreements in the markets with the most potential for your business to enter
- Create partnerships and joint ventures: understand what makes an ideal local partner in the key markets abroad
A very effective networking event specifically for the CSP market
Industry leaders speaking in 2014
INDIASOL 2014 boasts the most prestigious speaking line-up you will find on the conference calendar this year - below is a snapshot:
- *NEW* Sh. M.P. Singh, Jt. Director, Punjab Energy Development Agency
- *NEW* G V Balaram, Managing Director, Karnataka Renewable Energy Development Agency
- *NEW* V A Vaghela, Director, Gujarat Energy Development Agency
- Tarun Kapoor, Joint Secretary – Solar, Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE)
- A K Maggu, General Manager, NTPC Limited, Ministry of Power
- K S Popli, Chairman, Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Ltd
- Anita George, Regional industry Director - Asia, International Finance Corporation
- JP Tiwari, Director, Godawari Green Energy Ltd
- Shiv Shukla, Director Business Development, Abengoa Solar India
- Dhruv Batra, CEO, Cargo Solar Power
- Pranav Mehta, Chairman, National Solar Energy Federation India
Exclusive networking opportunities at INDIASOL 2014:
INDIASOL 2014 will give you the opportunity to share knowledge, expertise and extended networking with senior level executives and key decision-makers in both the Indian and key global emerging markets for CSP. At the event, you’ll get:
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the entire CSP and PV value chain with extended networking coffee breaks and extended lunch
- Dedicated networking zone so you can arrange and host private meetings outside the conference room that will help you achieve business objectives
- Kick start your networking with access to our online networking centre two weeks before the conference - fill your conference diary beforehand and you will come back to the office with the knowledge and contacts to move your business forwards in 2015 and beyond
Very well planned event - well conducted. Such events go a long way in supporting the CSP Sector facing many challenges at this point in time - not only in India but elsewhere in the world, too.
Solar Energy Association of Gujarat
Can you afford to miss this unique opportunity for your business?
With 100MW soon to be released from SECI, CSP projects to be allocated for Phase II, and the wealth of opportunity open in the MENA region - can your business miss out on the knowledge and contacts you will make at INDIASOL 2014?
If you have any questions or comments, please get in touch with me!
Research and Project Manager
+44 (0) 20 7375 7564