Profit from India’s rapidly growing solar expertise and expand your business domestically and in key markets abroad
Now in its 6th year, the CSP Today India conference, rebranded as INDIASOL, will not only focus on the development of the CSP industry in India with the Phase II CSP project allocations getting closer, it will also have a focus on the lucrative opportunities in key markets abroad and show you how your business can get its share in emerging markets such as the Middle East and Africa.
Attracting on the key players in the global CSP industry, INDIASOL 2014 is the conference to put in your diary if you are serious about winning bids in India and abroad in 2015.
Top companies speaking include:
Key features of the conference include:
- Boost your project pipeline: get clear on the key policies in place with insight from the leading decision makers in the government to win upcoming PV and CSP tenders
- Export Indian solar expertise: learn from the experts in key emerging solar markets such as Middle East and Africa on how to build your business - from understanding the important policies to creating profitable partnerships
- Grasp the lucrative off grid opportunities for your business such as government subsidies on solar water pumping, solar for desalination and enhanced oil recovery
- Prove the bankability of solar projects in India: join the debate between developers and key investors on investment criteria and loan interest rates and secure the right finance for your projects
- Realise the future of CSP in India: discuss and debate the key lessons learnt from NSM phase I to be considered for the phase II CSP allocations to ensure your proposals win bids in 2015 and beyond
We were delighted to be present and meet the whole CSP fraternity at the CSP Today India conference. The conference has been an important networking event for the whole industry
Mahindra Cleantech Ventures
Get your share of SECI and ADB’s two 50MW CSP pilot projects
SECI and ADB will be releasing expressions of interest for their two 50MW pilot projects and INDIASOL 2014 will be your opportunity to learn the details from all of the entities who have been involved in the development of these two projects. At the conference you will:
- Get an exclusive insight from SECI and ADB themselves on the exciting plans to drive CSP forward in India with these two pilot projects
- Get a detailed account on the requirements for winning one of these two 50MW projects
- The key lessons learn from Phase I of the National Solar Mission and how they have been implemented for these projects
Key speakers on this topic include:
Ashvini Kumar, Director, Solar Energy Corporation India
Antonio Lopez, Energy specialist, Asian Development Bank
Luis Crespo, President, ESTELA
Javier Lopez Carvajal, Product Manager Renewable Energy, Tractabel Engineering, GDF Suez
Very good - One of the best events organised in recent times in solar thermal technology
Export the rapidly growing solar expertise in India by identifying the key global markets for your business
With over 2GW of installed solar capacity in India and a huge project pipeline in the coming years, now is the time for you to identify and explore the opportunities for your business abroad and ensure you are generating long term profits. At INDIASOL 2014 you will learn about:
- Evaluate key markets abroad: get a comprehensive overview of the key regulatory, financial and legal frameworks for key markets such as Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Kuwait and many more
- Plan your project pipeline: understand key government policies, feed in tariffs and power purchase agreements in the markets with the most potential for your business to enter
- Create partnerships and joint ventures: understand what makes an ideal local partner in the key markets abroad
A very effective networking event specifically for the CSP market
Meet with leading government entities, developers, EPCs across India and key global markets in this two day agenda and networking packed event!
INDIASOL 2014 will give you the opportunity to share knowledge, expertise and extended networking with senior level executives and key decision-makers in both the Indian and key global emerging markets for CSP. At the event, you’ll get:
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the entire CSP and PV value chain with extended networking coffee breaks and extended lunch
- Dedicated networking zone so you can arrange and host private meetings outside the conference room that will help you achieve business objectives
- Kick start your networking with access to our online networking centre two weeks before the conference - fill your conference diary beforehand and you will come back to the office with the knowledge and contacts to move your business forwards in 2015 and beyond
Very well planned event - well conducted. Such events go a long way in supporting the CSP Sector facing many challenges at this point in time - not only in India but elsewhere in the world, too.
Solar Energy Association of Gujarat
Don’t miss your chance to take centre stage at the INDIASOL 2014 Awards Ceremony!
The CSP Today India Awards have been expanded into the INDIASOL 2014 Awards after a blockbuster success last year. With so many major achievements, you won’t want to miss the chance to get international recognition for your work, or the work of your company.
At a glamorous ceremony after the conclusion of the conference’s first day, we will be recognising the successes of developers, suppliers and individuals in both the CSP and PV sectors. So make sure you nominate today and you could be taking home the trophy!
With SECI soon to be releasing the tenders for the two 50MW projects and planning the allocation of CSP projects for phase II of the National Solar Mission, as well as the key emerging markets for CSP globally – the middle East, South Africa and north Africa - rapidly expanding their solar project pipelines, now is the time to prepare your strategies for success in 2015 and beyond. INDIASOL 2014 can give you the thought leadership, market insight and networking opportunities your business needs to flourish.
Download the brochure here to see how INDIASOL 2014 will turn your business into a CSP leader!
If you have any questions or comments, please get in touch with me.
Research and Project Manager
+44 (0) 20 7375 7564