Realize the potential of the CSP market in Chile to develop profitable, productive and commercially successful CSP projects
CSP Today LATAM 2013 will be held for the first time in Chile. The CSP and mining industry will gather and join forces to develop solar thermal energy projects in Chile. The two-day conference will tackle the key issues affecting CSP project development in Chile, and provide answers on how to successfully serve the energy demands of the mining industry
- Navigate the LATAM landscape: Get the why, what and how to succeed in Chile to develop a robust strategy and secure finance and permits for a winning project bid!
- Grid it, mine it: Meet with prospective mining clients and harness insider knowledge to prime your project towards a signed PPA and connection to the grid
- Export - Import CSP expertise: Learn from key international developers, EPCs and technology manufacturers to provide data, and apply lessons learned to Chile from operational plants in Spain, USA and beyond
- CSP technology trials & tribulations: Hear a comprehensive evaluation on tower, parabolic trough, fresnel & dish technology in real conditions to determine the best suited solution and realize project success
- Acclimatize plant design: Engineer your projects to overcome technological challenges in Chile including dry cooling, dispatchability, reliability & seismicity to ensure your plants longevity and productivity
- Driving down CSP’s cost curve: CAPEX, OPEX and plant factor? Understand where cost reductions will transpire and review your financial forecasts to deliver a competitive and profitable project
CSP Today events are very worthwhile, and provide a wealth of information that is relevant to the developments of the solar thermal energy industry
Hear from the expert speakers and get answers to successfully develop your CSP projects in Chile
You will gain invaluable industry, business and technical knowledge from the experts key to the solar thermal industry and your business. You will hear solutions and strategies to provide valuable insight to fast track your CSP project’s development in Chile. Here is preview of the 30+ confirmed expert speakers that you will hear from:
- Tatiana Molina, Advisory Office of the Minister, Ministerio de Energía Chile
- Carlos Barriá, Heaqd of the Renewable Energy Division, Ministerio de Energía Chile
- Carlos Arenas,Regional Ministerial Secretary of Energy for the North Zone, SEREMI Energía
- Rodrigo Mendiburu, Regional Ministerial Secretary of Mining for Antofagasta, SEREMI Minería
- Fernando Hentzschel, Head of the Technical Division, CORFO
- Carlos Finat, Executive Director, ACERA
- Gregorio Álvarez, President, Grupo Ibereólica
- Alfredo Solar, President/Managing Director, ACERA/ Acciona Energía Chile
- José Alfonso Nebrera, Managing Director, ACS Cobra
- Álvaro Lorente López, CEO, Torresol
- Rodrigo Escobar, Associate Professor/General Manager Solar Energy Area DICTUC, Universidad Pontificia Católica de Chile/DICTUC
- Daniel Salazar, Chief Executive Officer, Sistema Interconectado del Norte Grande ( CDEC-SING)
- Roberto Marcos, Technical Project Leader, Abengoa Solar
- José Manuel Mezquita Gago, Thermoelectric Business Development, Acciona Energía
“CSP Today is the place to get all the answers about the solar thermal energy, but was afraid to ask.”
Red Eléctrica de España
“CSP Today events provide a key meeting point for leading CSP companies working across the globe, providing a rare opportunity to meet with senior level decision makers.”
Aries Ingeniería y Sistemas
Identify the needs of the mining industry to promote your competitive CSP project and secure you place in the tendering bid process.
- Learn about the 24/7 energy challenge facing the mining industry to match your CSP plant with their energy demands
- Identify new market niches utilising solar thermal energy with mining heat processes - position your plant to take advantage of these opportunities
- Unleash the DNI potential of the Atacama Desert to construct the most competitive CSP plants that will enable you to compete with fossil fuel power generation
- Get to grips with the CAPEX and OPEX to demonstrate the CSP’s high capacity factor and extended plant life span to secure critical investment
Meet with the energy executives from BHP Hilton, El Tesoro & Minera Collahuasi and sign up for updates to get the full list!
Meet with leading international and local experts, as well as mining executives and start building relationships in 2 networking packed days!
CSP Today has attracted high level delegates in India, South Africa, the Middle East, North Africa, USA and Europe. This year CSP Today LATAM 2013 will give you the opportunity to network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in the concentrate solar power industry. With 66% of our conference attendees being C-Level, Director, President, Vice President or Country Head level, you are guaranteed to do business. This conference will give you a unique opportunity to meet first-hand, the experts in Chile who exploring the opportunities to integrate CSP in their energy mix.
4 great reasons to attend CSP Today LATAM 2013:
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the entire CSP value chain with extended networking coffee breaks, extended lunch and cocktail party. Find out who you will meet this year
- Interactive discussions, including round table discussions and intimate workshops with plenty of opportunity to get you questions answered by our expert speakers that can continue through to the networking breaks.
- Exhibition zone giving you insight into the latest solar solutions, products, services and technologies. Start negotiating with key suppliers to bolster your project bid. Also, you can contact us today to find out more about our sponsor and exhibition opportunities.
- Exclusive online networking platform - with early access to our online networking platform, fill your conference diary before you arrive in Antofagasta, and return to the office with the contacts to move your business forwards in 2013
Register early and save up to US$400
Gain access to local knowledge and international expertise so that you go back to your office with all the necessary information to make your project a smashing success!
If you want to obtain innovative ideas, learn about exceptionally new approaches and come up with an infallible plan of action to developing your CSP business in Chile for the years to come, then you can’t miss the only concentrated solar power conference – CSP Today LATAM 2013!
We’re looking forward to seeing you in Antofagasta!
Founder & Director
+44 (0) 207 375 7555
US toll free: 1800 814 3459 ex: 7555