Your roadmap to navigate new solar tenders: MENASOL 2015
Meet leading policy makers and win projects to increase your profits in the MENA region
Menasol is an excellent opportunity to network with the key stakeholders, all in all time well spent
Game-changing companies speaking at MENASOL:
At MENASOL 2015 your business will benefit from:
- Solar project finance: Examine regional financing structures and meet leading banks to attract investment for your project
- Country breakdown: Get detailed marketing intelligence on RE programmes, timelines and technology suitability to identify the best opportunities in Egypt, UAE, Morocco and more
- Delivering solar power: Explore plans to increase grid capacity and map out off-grid opportunities across the region to develop new projects
- PV Excellence: Get invaluable data on how experience PV companies are making dramatic cuts in costs in bids and learn how to compete in the <6 cents/kWh new scenario
- CSP hybridisation: Understand the advantages of your CSP solution for ISCC, EOR and desalination to expand your customer base
All these challenges will be addressed by expert speakers at MENASOL – take a look at the top decision makers that will make your project a reality by clicking here
Meet with your CSP off-takers including MASEN and DEWA
At MENASOL you will be able to meet face to face with your current and potential clients – make sure they know how serious you are about developing CSP in MENA!
The following game-changing executives will be sharing their expertise on stage AND available to chat at the networking area during lunch and coffees breaks:
- Mohammad Hamed, Minister, Ministry of Energy & Mineral Resources Jordan
- Taoufik Laabi, Director of Strategy & Planning, Office National de l´Electricité Morocco
- Wijdan AlRabadi, Commissioner, Electricity Regulatory Commission Jordan
- Taher Diab, Director – Strategy & Planning, Dubai Supreme Council of Energy
- Pedro Banda, R&D Manager, Dubai Electricity & Water Authority – DEWA
- Dayae Oudghiri, Management board member, MASEN
- Raed Sherif, Senior Consultant, Kuwait Oil Company
Learn from the CSP companies with experience in MENA
We are bringing the CSP companies that have recently won tenders in the MENA region up to the stage to share their knowledge. You will be able to find out their strategy and how you too can make a profitable business in the region.
These are the top executives that will give you the key for PV success in MENA:
- Paddy Padmanathan, President & CEO, ACWA Power
- Alberto R. Rocha, Head of R&D and Innovation, ACS Industrial Services
- Elvira García, Corporate Procurement & Subcontracting Department Manager, SENER
- Marwan Chaar, Senior Manager - Business Development, GlassPoint
Book your meeting with the key players at MENASOL 2015
We are the only conference that allows you to network with the speakers before the show! Through our online networking platform you can send private message to all attendees two weeks before the event and coordinate in advance your business meetings.
PRIVATE MEETING ROOMS – we also have the space for you to have closed doors meetings with you clients, get in touch with Andy Bold (email@example.com) – be quick, spaces are limited!
Visit the exclusive MENASOL exhibition area with solutions tailored for your CSP business
The MENASOL 2015 exhibition area showcases the most competitive CSP solutions for your business. We hand pick the companies that exhibit at the conference, so we can ensure you find out about the best services for your company.
Last year the MENASOL exhibition area SOLD OUT! We are receiving requests from all over the world to be on the floor plan in 2015 – email Andy Bold (firstname.lastname@example.org) today so you don´t miss out!
Get industry recognition at the MENASOL Awards 2015
This year for the first time PV Insider & CSP Today are hosting the MENASOL Awards 2015! It is your chance to show the industry your achievements and get celebrated. The awards will be presented at the Gala Dinner on the 13th May in Dubai following the Networking drinks. Nominate your company now!
MENASOL Awards 2015 categories:
Government Renewable Energy Programme 2015
Solar Project Finance 2015
PV Developer 2015
PV Technology Innovation for MENA 2015
Solar Corporate Responsibility 2015
CSP Developer 2015
CSP Technology Innovation for MENA 2015
Does your company deserve one of these awards? Nominations open now – keep an eye open for categories descriptions!
Join efforts to develop CSP with MENASOL
CSP Today & PV Insider have been investing in MENA since 2009, providing a meeting point for the industry to develop PV and CSP in the region. We have been standing side by side with governments, solar developers and suppliers to grow the confidence in solar power.
In 2014 we were celebrated as the Solar Conference of the Year by the Middle East Solar Industry Association (MESIA) – the MENASOL 2015 team is working hard to live up to this amazing recognition!
Join us at MENASOL 2015 to keep up the extraordinary work both the local and international PV community is doing to ensure that MENA countries have a clean and competitive source of energy!
Early Bird Tickets: Book your pass before the 20th March and save 400€ - click here to secure your pass