Sorry you missed MENASOL 2014.....
Over 400 individuals gathered in Dubai to debate, discuss and solve the currenct issues facing solar developers and EPC companies looking to get projects developed in the Middle East and North Africa.
With over 50 presentations featuring market data, plant performance, costings and construction tips, delegates take away recordings that will have a real impact on their business operations.
To keep in the loop and get the latest information, purchase the full audio recordings and presentations from the event here
Create an unbeatable proposal with the perfect combination of market insight and a robust desert plant design to win projects in MENA
For 6 years, the top CSP companies in the world have been attending MENASOL to meet the contacts essential for getting CSP plants developed in the region. MENASOL brings together separate technology maps, best-practice in plant construction and operation and a focus on the markets with real potential to ensure your business is ready to take advantage of every CSP or PV opportunity!
Top companies speaking include:
Key features for MENASOL 2014:
- How to be successful in Jordan: At our specific workshop on Jordan and high-level plenary panel session you’ll learn about where projects should be developed, the interconnection and PPA structure as well as how to navigate licensing to get projects financed. Speakers include representatives from NEPCO, EDAMA, Ma’an Power Company, and more.
- Solar End Users and regulators from the top markets: PDO Oman, Kuwait Oil Company, DEWA, DSCE, ONÉE and MASEN are all confirmed as attending so you can learn exactly how to pitch an attractive project
- Major Saudi delegation coming to Dubai including Saudi Aramco, National Transmission Company-Saudi Arabia, ALJ Energy, Al-Bassam Holding Company
- Latest on DEWA’s 100MW IPP:Hear from senior DEWA and DSCE representatives on the plans for phase 2 of the Mohamed bin Rashid al Makhtoum Solar Park. Get exclusive advice from First Solar on their lessons learnt in the 13MW operating plant
- Biggest and most successful solar companies in the world including AREVA Solar, Abengoa, First Solar, SunPower, SolarReserve, SunPower, Acciona and hundreds more
- Over 300 delegates from Morocco to Saudi Arabia tending looking for partners, joint ventures and focused on getting solar developed
- Financiers serious about Solar: HSBC, Gulf Investment Corporation, Mizuho Bank, IFC, KfW-IPEX,
NEW! How to be successful in Jordan's Round II & III Direct Proposal Solar Program
MESIA will be hosting a one-off workshop at MENASOL which gives attendees the chance to fully understand how to get projects developed and finance in the next stages of the Jordan's renewable energy programme.
In this one hour workshop the policy and decision-makers from NEPCO, EDAMA, and other major parties involved in the bidding and development process in Jordan will be sharing their insight and tips to companies looking to profit in the top solar market in the region!
Meet your next customer be it utility, developer or EPC at MENASOL 2014
With over 250 delegates confirmed to attend, here’s a snapshot of who’s attending:
CEO, ALJ Energy
CFO, Al- Bassam Group of Companies
CTO, Mohamed Al-Houakil Trading & Contr.Co. Lt
CEO Awab Holdings
CEO, EcoPower Group
CFO, Solarparc AG/SolarWorld
CEO, Kawar Energy
Head, Global Commodities & New Ventures, RWE Supply & Trading
Director General, Africa Geonix Telecom
Head of Power and Renewables for MENA, HSBC
Meet the governments that decide solar policy and your MENA solar future!
You'll get exclusive information from the following senior speakers:
- Ahmed Aldohni, Head of Power and Generation Agreements, NEPCO-Jordan
- Dayae Oudhiri, MASEN- Morocco
- Tarik Hamane, Director of Origination, ONÉE (Morocco)
- Waleed Salman, Executive Vice President, DEWA
- Waleed al-Rumaih, Board Director, National Saudi Transmission Company
- Taher Diab, Director Strategy & Planning, Dubai Supreme Council of Energy
Learn how to create a bid winning constortium and develop a feasable and bankable CSP project in the MENA markets in 2014
In the afternoon of day 1 the conference will split into PV and CSP tracks so you can benefit from the specific insight and advice your company needs. You won’t find this in-depth analysis anywhere else so come to MENASOL and get your competitive edge in either PV or CSP!
The CSP track will evaluate real case studies, real performance data and real international lessons learnt! Some of the things you can expect to learn are:
- International Case studies on the most exciting CSP power plants
Luis Crespo, President, ESTELA
Kevin Smith, CEO, SolarReserve
Sam Shakir, CEO, Areva Solar
- Guaranteeing your projects bankability with advice from the leading CSP investors:
Ulrich Schoppmeyer, Director Power Renewables and Water, Kfw IPEX
Barbara Riccardi, Executive Director, Natixis Bank
Jonathan Walters, Director, Regional Programs and Partnerships, The World Bank
- Overcoming the challenges of creating joint ventures in MENA from the leading developers:
Yago Mancebo, Investment Manager, Masdar
Wim Alen, Senior Business Developer, GDF Suez
- The off-grid opportunities for CSP in MENA:
Thomas Riley, Senior Advisor to CEO on international Development, Brightsource
Dr. Syham Bentouati, Head of New Technology Implementation, Petroluem Development Oman
On top of two days of high-quality information specifically addressing your biggest challenges in the region, you’ll meet the companies and individuals essential for your business’ success in there
5 YEARS OF MENASOL IN NUMBERS
MENASOL is the place to be when it comes to renewable energy in MENA
Can you afford to miss out on the chance to get the solar intelligence and the key customer contacts before your competitor does?
With multiple markets, industrial opportunities, crucial engineering advice and unrivalled networking all at MENASOL 2014, can your business afford not to attend?
I look forward to meeting you in Dubai in a few weeks!
For CSP track enquiries
Research and Project Manager
+44 (0) 20 7375 7564
For Plenary sessions and PV enquiries
Senior Research & Project Manager
+44 (0) 207 375 7187
US toll free: 1800 814 3459 ex: 7187