Create an unbeatable proposal with the perfect combination of market insight and robust desert plant design to win projects in MENA
If you want to win projects and become a CSP or PV leader in the solar industry’s most exciting and lucrative market then CSP Today’s 6th annual MENASOL conference is the solar event of 2014 that you cannot miss!
At MENASOL 2014 you will get valuable insight into:
- Beyond policy updates: Discover lucrative industrial opportunities and get top level insight on development issues in Saudi Arabia, Jordan and more to take the lead in the region
- Build an attractive business case: Understand how financiers evaluate technology and conduct due diligence for solar in MENA to guarantee your project’s bankability
- Make profitable partnerships: Identify and solve key challenges in local ventures with expert advice and case studies to seize hold of the MENA market and fulfil national requirements
- Global CSP Lessons Learnt: Get essential information from key international CSP developers on the challenges in constructing in desert conditions to lower your costs
- Optimal O&M: Learn how environmental factors affect performance with valuable operations insight from leading developers to increase yield
- Engineer for PV success: Design the highest performance plants with low cost strategies from PV experts to create profitable projects
Very well organized event, with top notch speakers, strong participation from the industry,
and great venue
Vahid Fotuhi - Middle East Solar Industry Association
The solar decision-makers from Saudi Arabia, Morocco and the UAE will equip you with the tools and knowledge you need to succeed in MENA!
This packed two day agenda will teach you exactly how you can seize your share in the multi-million dollar on and off grid solar opportunities in Saudi Arabia, the UAE and more by combining the commercial and technical expertise you need to win bids!
MENASOL 2014 begins with a morning of plenary sessions.
You'll get exclusive information from the following senior speakers:
- Her Excellency Eng Wijdan Alrabadi, Commissioner, Electricity Regulation Commission- Jordan
- Tarik Hamane, Director of Origination, ONÉE (Morocco)
- Sami Khoreibi, CEO, Enviromena
- Thomas Altmann, Vice President- Technology, ACWA Power
- Waleed al-Rumaih, Board Director, National Saudi Transmission Company
- Ali Mohamed al Ali, Conservation and Energy Efficiency Manager, KAHRAMAA
- Ghazali Inam, Global Head of Structured Finance, Arab Bank
I attend many solar events in the region and MENASOL is one of the best organised and most informative. Keep up the good work!
Taylor Wessing LLP
Overcome your CSP challenges in MENA and identify your strategies for success for 2014 with exclusive insight from the leading CSP developers, EPCs, investors and engineers
In the afternoon of day 1 the conference will split into PV and CSP tracks so you can benefit from the specific insight and advice your company needs. You won’t find this in-depth analysis anywhere else so come to MENASOL and get your competitive edge in either PV or CSP!
Some of the things you can expect to learn on the CSP track are:
- International Case studies on the most exciting CSP power plants
Luis Crespo, President, ESTELA
Kevin Smith, CEO, SolarReserve
Sam Shakir, CEO, Areva Solar
- Guaranteeing your projects bankability with advice from the leading CSP investors:
Ulrich Schoppmeyer, Director Power Renewables and Water, Kfw IPEX
Barbara Riccardi, Executive Director, Natixis Bank
Jonathan Walters, Director, Regional Programs and Partnerships, The World Bank
- Overcoming the challenges of creating joint ventures in MENA from the leading developers:
Yago Mancebo, Investment Manager, Masdar
Wim Alen, Senior Business Developer, GDF Suez
- The off-grid opportunities for CSP in MENA:
Thomas Riley, Senior Advisor to CEO on international Development, Brightsource
Dr. Syham Bentouati, Head of New Technology Implementation, Petroluem Development Oman
The success of your business in the MENA solar market relies on your connections with the official decision makers on power purchasing, your understanding of the country specific regulations, securing investments and finding local partners - so don’t miss the opportunity to meet all these people and more at MENASOL 2014!
A great platform to conduct business meetings in an efficient way.
MENASOL is the leading PV and CSP specific event in the MENA region for creating the perfect blend of knowledge gaining presentations and panel discussions with extended networking opportunities. MENASOL 2014 will have 500+ attendees and you will benefit from:
- Industry panels and extended Q&A sessions - more panels and discussions make the conference more interesting and interactive for you than ever before!
- An exclusive online networking platform - gain early access to our online networking platform to interact with and make plans with your business interest weeks before the conference
- 20+ hours of networking - meet top level executives from across the CSP value chain during the event with extended networking coffee breaks, lunches and dinners
- A focused CSP exhibition - learn about some of the most exciting CSP companies and the products that are making waves in the industry. Here’s your opportunity to promote your product at MENA with an exclusive booth before it’s too late!
- 8+ hours of post-conference networking by joining the exclusive site visits - visit Shams I in Abu Dhabi, MENA’s first and largest CSP power plant
MENASOL offers an outstanding opportunity to get in contact with all important players in the solar market and the organization was incredible. Thanks
Take a look at some of our previous attendees to see the quality line-up you can expect to meet at MENASOL 2014
MENASOL brings together the leading governments, utilities, and developers locally and internationally who’s support you need to make your solar vision a reality! Take a look at just some of those who have attended MENASOL to see how extensively you can expand your business development prospects in 2014:
Be at the forefront of the industry with the leading developers and EPC’s active in the MENA region!
If your company has solutions to the challenges in MENA or if your product is the best available for a CSP power plant then be one step ahead of your competitors in the fastest growing CSP market in the industry with our support at MENASOL. We can offer you a bespoke package that increases your visibility, communicates your message and puts you in front of your target customers.
Here are just 3 reasons to build your business through sponsorship or exhibiting at MENASOL 2014:
- Position yourself as a thought leader: present your solutions on the industry’s most pressing concerns alongside senior government officials and CEO’s and be viewed as a thought leader
- Unrivalled branding and publicity options: With unique branding opportunities available your company will be associated with the leading event for serious solar stakeholders in the region
- Achieve your goals on-site: We can facilitate intimate dinners, provide meeting rooms and assist with introductions to ensure that you come away from MENASOL having met your business objectives and seized every opportunity
Learn more about our sponsorship and exhibition opportunities here or contact our Head of Business Development Andrew Bold to discuss promoting your business at MENASOL 2014!
Get your share in the multi-million dollar solar industry with our strategies to success in MENA!
MENASOL brings together everything you need to become a solar leader in MENA, so don’t let your business miss out on the opportunity to combine fundamental technical and commercial knowledge with unrivalled networking opportunities all in two days!
I hope to see you in Dubai next year!
Research and Project Manager
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7375 7564 (UK office)