Engineer your way to a fully optimised & profitable CSP plant
At the 2nd CSP Optimisation Summit you will find the answers to your most pressing challenges in optimising CSP technology and gain invaluable knowledge including:
- Get a head start in plant output: optimise your strategy for coping with transient periods and drastically increase production
- Operation + Maintenance masterclass: from start-up timings to equipment calibration, get the most out of your biggest asset - the plant!
- Break into dispatchability: the inside track on storage, hybridisation, power augmentation & DSG to stabilise output and boost margins
- Power towards higher temperatures: exclusive case studies from those who have taken CSP to the next level for maximised cost-efficiency beyond 500 °C
- Forecasting, control and automation: step out of the dark with the hottest tools to eliminate human error and enhance your output
- Solar field and power block innovation: the very latest component improvements to tackle thermal stress and run a smooth, profitable operation
The optimisation of new and existing CSP plants is fast becoming the most important issue for the progression of the industry, and this conference will give you crucial strategies and insight from the biggest international CSP developers, EPCs & service providers.
Get the experience and solutions you need at this exclusive event. Register your place today
The CSP Yield Optimization conference brought in a very well represented group of key CSP stakeholders to discuss methods on how to improve the performance of CSP plants of all technologies
Unrivalled networking opportunities to meet like-minded
This event will provide an intimate forum designed to serve those involved in developing CSP Balance of Plants Engineering for maximum yield. The expo will be exclusive and highly relevant, and the conference will not be host to endless sales pitches. At the conference will be:
- International developers that have the experience and expertise that can help you take your plant performance further
- Key engineering & EPC firms
- Key component providers
- CSP Developers from across the world
- Investors and analysts interested in the CSP industry
There is no other forum that looks specifically at CSP plant performance issues, while giving you over 12 hours of dedicated networking time to talk openly with your peers and conduct business face to face with the key players in the industry - if you want to consolidate your position in this industry as it gets off the ground, you simply need to be here.
Excellent conference with the correct group to network, real leaders in the industry
With Balance of Plant now accounting for around 50% of the total cost of a CSP plant, it is more important than ever to reduce costs and increase efficiencies. At the 2nd CSP Optimisation Summit you will learn:
- CRUCIAL MAINTENANCE PRACTICES - get the best solutions for optimising the operation of your existing CSP plant
- ENHANCING PERFORMANCE - get tried and tested methods to boost your efficiency, and maximise the megawatts from your existing CSP plant
- COMPONENT CONSIDERATION – analyse the key stages in the component chain from turbines to valves, ball joints to receiver tubes, and make the right choices for your plant
Hear from CSP experts providing the data and experience you need
With over 25 speakers on board for this conference, you will be able to get solutions on every aspect of CSP balance of plant engineering. The list includes:
- Scott Frier, Chief Operating Officer, Abengoa
- Eduardo Zarza, Responsable de la Unidad de Sistemas Solares de Concentración,CIEMAT - PSA
- Luis Crespo, Presidente,ESTELA/ Secretario General,Protermosolar
- Roman Korzynietz, R&D Division Director, Abengoa
- Santiago Arias, Technical Director O&M, Torresol Energy
- Tobias Hirsch, Line focus systems- Teamleader "Process Development", DLR Institute of Solar Research
- Juan Ignacio Burgaleta, Technology Director, Torresol Energy
- Fabrizio Fabrizi, Project Manager, ENEA
- Martin Selig, Founder & Board Member of Market & Product Development, Novatec Solar
See the full speaker list here, ready to share their expertise and solutions with you.
I was extremely impressed with the sense of community among competitors in the field. This type of event goes a long way to encouraging healthy discourse in the CSP community
Take away with you the technical solutions and tips to run a fully optimised CSP plant. Get your pass today!
See you in Madrid,