Reduce CSP costs & risk through international experience and investor insight to prove your competitiveness
CSP Today South Africa 2014 has grown to become the central meeting point for the industry - over the 2 days you will connect with the key decision-makers from across the entire CSP community.
Now in its 3rd year, CSP Today South Africa 2014 is the perfect mix of local and international experts to help you overcome key financial and technological challenges, addressing the most critical topics in order to achieve cost reduction and mitigate risk perception to boost confidence and reliability on CSP. This is the only CSP-focused event where you can meet and network with developers, leading policy makers, investors, EPCs, consultants, suppliers and technology experts.
Your business will return from the conference equipped to:
- Lower your LCOE with R&D developments and international know-how to improve competitiveness against competing technologies
- Overcome the risks associated with CSP by understanding the investor’s criteria to guarantee your project gets funded
- Meet rising local content requirements and fight higher costs through streamlined project procurement and supply chain management techniques
- Hear the roadmap for the CSP in South Africa through top-level official input to help plan your growth strategy
- Increase your operational value and capacity for the latest advances in storage to meet South Africa’s peak energy demand
CSP Today is the only market oriented CSP conference worth attending
Paul Gauché, Stellenbosch University
Meet key stakeholders in the South African CSP industry and identify new opportunities to grow your business
At CSP Today South Africa 2014, you will learn how to make your CSP plant competitive by reducing costs and solving technical and financial challenges. You will have an opportunity to connect with official decision makers, financiers, utilities, experienced engineering and technical experts. As well as networking with the entire community, you will hear directly from developers, EPCs, research institutions and key suppliers that hold the key to the success of your project.
Below you can see a sample of the great speaker line-up that will be coming to Cape Town in April:
- Ntombikanina Malinga, CEO, SASTELA
- José Alfonso Nebrera, CEO, ACS Cobra
- Kevin Smith, CEO, SolarReserve
- Christoph Ehlers, Business Director, ACWA Power
- Kadri Nassiep, Chief Executive Officer, SANEDI
- Marcel Bruhwiler, Principal Investment Officer, IFC
- Alessandra Pardini, Partner, Webber Wentzel
- Marc Immerman, Director, SolarAfrica / Lereko Metier
- Riaan Meyer, CEO, GeoSUN Africa
- Ayanda Nakedi, RE Director, Eskom
Get local & international know-how to guarantee the success of your project for years to come
At this year’s CSP South Africa 2014 we will delve deep into those critical improvements that make the most impact in CSP projects and identify a strategy for success beyond 2014.
- Overcome the risks associated with CSP technologies in South Africa hearing from financers and investors on how to guarantee your project is bankable in the next rounds
- The latest updates on the progress made on Phase 1, 2 & 3 projects, see how they’ve overcome key challenges and impact market and financial confidence
- Get practical information on how CSP technologies can economically serve a variety of thermal applications
- Find out more about alternative thermal storage solution studies that will drive cost down and enhanced the reliability of CSP compared to other renewables
- Understand the social and economic benefits of the current CSP projects in South Africa and meet local content, employment and BEE objectives that are crucial to win tenders in future rounds
The variety of topics covered by the high profile speakers from many of the major players in the CSP industry meant this was a fantastic conference to both learn and to network. I would fully recommend this conference!
Meet with leading EPCs, developers and technology providers & develop relationships with potential customers in 2 networking packed days!
Now in its 3rd year, CSP South Africa 2014 is the ONLY CSP-FOCUSED event in the country. This conference guarantees that you will meet the right people who you can share ideas, network and do business with. If your company is looking to build and develop projects in the region, meet with official policy makers or meet the local players taking significant steps in South Africa, this forum is one you should attend.
- 20+ hours of networking: Meet top level executives from across the CSP value chain during extended networking coffee breaks and lunches
- Exclusive industry panels and extended Q&A sessions - More panels and more discussion will let you raise questions and give your view to the conference with more interactivity than ever before
- Focused CSP exhibition- Meet and talk with some of the most exciting CSP companies, and see what products are making waves in the industry. Find out more about taking a booth at the conference
- Exclusive online networking platform: Gain early access to our online networking platform and fill your conference diary before you arrive in Cape Town so you return to the office with the contacts to move your business forwards in 2014
The conference was worth two valuable days out of my schedule
Position your business at the forefront of the biggest CSP event in Southern Africa
After consulting with the industry on what factors are currently top of the agenda, cost reduction, lack of CSP experience, funding uncertainty and grid instability all emerged as key issues that major CSP players will be tackling for years to come. If your company has the solution to these and more challenges, don’t hesitate and contact us for more information. Now you can promote your solutions to a targeted audience.
You can benefit in several ways:
- Communicate your solution: Get on stage to address and show your product to the CSP community and get heard by decision makers
- Maximum exposure: Secure publicity before, during and after the conference in the event marketing material and on the website, to 38,000+ solar contacts
- Unrivalled branding options: Your company logo and description will display on the event website for +18 weeks, it will also appear on the brochure and all promotional material, maximizing your visibility in the in the CSP community
Learn who you can expect to meet at the conference
CSP Today South Africa is the knowledge and networking hub for the industry. At the event you are guaranteed to meet policy makers, financiers, developers and other key industry stakeholders vital to the growth of your business.
Below you can see the attendee list from the 2013 event, to give you a sample of who you can expect to meet at the conference:
Attendees by Company type:
Attendees by Job title:
An unmissable opportunity for your South African business strategy
If you want to grow your business in the South African CSP market by securing new customers, meeting the local players, officials and industry heads, then this is the conference to do it.
Research & Project Manager
+44 (0)20 7422 4302