Unlock the keys to CSP profitability in South Africa
CSP Today South Africa 2014 was the most exciting and productive event yet, and now in its 4th edition CSP Today South Africa is back! With new agenda topics focusing on storage and O&M there are brand new opportunities for industry leaders to network at the industry's most important event.
- Look beyond regulatory uncertainty by hearing decisive input from market leaders, such as ACWA Power & Abengoa, so you can make strategic supply chain investments for long term returns
- Profit from the boom in the demand for storage by understanding Eskom’s critical updates to the South African Grid Code so you can maximise your asset for higher revenue streams
- Uncover crucial developments in plant O&M so that you can optimise new capacity when it comes online for maximum ROI
- Overcome the site selection nightmare by analysing transmission maps and case study examples so projects delays doesn’t upset your projects bankability
- Unlock the keys to project finance by getting pivotal advice from major lenders and IFI’s who will let you know their criteria for supporting your plant
Speakers from last year include:
By attending this conference you will be part of the only event in South Africa where you can meet only the key executive decision makers from all of the key companies active in South Africa’s CSP market.
Here are a few more of the benefits:
- Lower project risk by finding the right local and international partners to share expertise and financing with on your project
- Reach financial close by hearing from key lenders and advisors so that your project doesn’t suffer from destabilising delays
- Meet rising local content requirements and fight higher costs through streamlined project procurement and supply chain management techniques
- Hear the roadmap for the CSP in Southern Africa through top-level official input to help plan your growth strategy
- Increase your operational value and capacity for the latest advances in storage to meet South Africa’s peak energy demand
The variety of topics covered by the high profile speakers from many of the major players in the CSP industry meant this was a fantastic conference to both learn and to network. I would fully recommend this conference!
About CSP Today South Africa
CSP Today South Africa 2015 is the leading forum to promote the deployment of concentrated solar power in South Africa.
By coming together and sharing ideas with other industry leaders you contribute to part of the solution for South Africa’s energy needs.
The event has been tailored for low key exchanges with high level decision makers. Our ethos is quality rather than quantity and as an attendee you will be exposed to over 10 hours of face to face networking with the people you want to know.
Cut project risk by meeting with the right partners for your project
- Overcome the risks associated with CSP in South Africa hearing from financers and investors on how to guarantee your project is bankable in the next rounds
- The latest updates on the progress made on Phase 1, 2, 3, & 3.5 projects, see how they’ve overcome key challenges and impact market and financial confidence
- Get practical information on how CSP technologies can economically serve a variety of thermal applications
- Find out more about alternative thermal storage solution that will drive cost down and enhanced the reliability of CSP compared to other renewables
- Understand the social and economic benefits of the current CSP projects in South Africa and meet local content, employment and BEE objectives that are crucial to win tenders in future rounds
CSP Today is the only market orientated CSP conference worth attending
An investment where your business will benefit
By attending CSP Today South Africa 2015 you are making an investment of your time and money in a learning and business development experience. All of the people at this conference are here to do business and we facilitate this by:
- Ensuring that all of the right people that you want to meet are there so you can have the most productive sessions possible
- Presentations and panel led discussions focused specifically on CSP deployment in South Africa so that this is the most relevant event to your business
- A networking and exhibition area which is dedicated to helping you build relationships and source potentially lucrative partnerships
Position your brand as a leader in the world’s most exciting CSP growth market
While you have 300 of the industries top executives all in one place to focus on how they can develop their CSP business this is the perfect opportunity to position your brand in front of them.
- Benefit from Branding by having your logo on the event website and all event materials so that you are visible as an industry leader
- Have a meeting place at the event by taking an Exhibition Booth so that you can display your expertise to prospective clients
- Share your expertise by making a presentation to the conference audience which will show you as an industry leader and prompt interest in your product
For all Sponsorship or Exhibition inquiries contact Joel Lopez by clicking here
The industries best learning and networking event
At the industry’s leading event everything will be dedicated to helping your business benefit through:
- 20+ hours of networking: Meet top level executives from across the CSP value chain during exclusive networking time
- Exclusive industry panels and extended Q&A sessions - More panels and more discussion will let you raise questions and give your view to the conference with more interactivity than ever before
- Focused CSP exhibition- Meet and talk with some of the most exciting CSP companies, and see what products are making waves in the industry. Find out more about taking a booth at the conference
- Exclusive online networking platform: Gain early access to our online networking platform and fill your conference diary before you arrive in Cape Town so you return to the office with the contacts to move your business forwards in 2014
The conference was worth two valuable days out of my schedule