Reduce CSP costs & risk through international experience and investor insight to prove your competitiveness
Now in its 3rd year, CSP Today South Africa 2014 has grown to become the central meeting point for the industry, where local and international experts help you overcome key financial and technological challenges. At this event, key decision-makers from across the entire CSP community will gather to take a share of the 3,300 MW booming market.
Expert speakers already confirmed include:
Your business will return from the conference equipped to:
- Lower your LCOE with R&D developments and international know-how to improve competitiveness against competing technologies
- Overcome the risks associated with CSP by understanding the investor’s criteria to guarantee your project gets funded
- Meet rising local content requirements and fight higher costs through streamlined project procurement and supply chain management techniques
- Hear the roadmap for the CSP in Southern Africa through top-level official input to help plan your growth strategy
- Increase your operational value and capacity for the latest advances in storage to meet South Africa’s peak energy demand
The variety of topics covered by the high profile speakers from many of the major players in the CSP industry meant this was a fantastic conference to both learn and to network. I would fully recommend this conference!
Meet Abengoa, Eskom, ACWA Power and the DoE & identify new opportunities to grow your business
Below you can see a sample of the great speaker line-up that will be coming to Cape Town in April:
- José Alfonso Nebrera, CEO, ACS Cobra
- Joe Desmond, Vice President, BrightSource Energy
- Kevin Smith, CEO, SolarReserve
- Louis van Herdeen, General Manager, Abengoa Solar
- Christoph Ehlers, Business Director, ACWA Power
- Pancho Ndebele, CEO, Emvelo
- Lena Mangondo, Director: Corporate Law (PPP's), National Treasury
- Lucy Chege, General Manager, DBSA
- Margaret Mutschler, Head of Power Generation, NamPower
- Ayanda Nakedi, RE Director, Eskom
Get local & international know-how to guarantee the success of your project for future rounds
At this year’s CSP South Africa 2014 we will delve deep into those critical improvements that make the most impact in CSP projects and identify a strategy for success beyond 2014.
- Overcome the risks associated with CSP in South Africa hearing from financers and investors on how to guarantee your project is bankable in the next rounds
- The latest updates on the progress made on Phase 1, 2 & 3 projects, see how they’ve overcome key challenges and impact market and financial confidence
- Get practical information on how CSP technologies can economically serve a variety of thermal applications
- Find out more about alternative thermal storage solution that will drive cost down and enhanced the reliability of CSP compared to other renewables
- Understand the social and economic benefits of the current CSP projects in South Africa and meet local content, employment and BEE objectives that are crucial to win tenders in future rounds
CSP Today is the only market orientated CSP conference worth attending
Meet with BrightSource, ACS Cobra and Investec & develop relationships with potential customers in 2 networking packed days!
This conference guarantees that you will meet the right people who you can share ideas, network and do business with.
- 20+ hours of networking: Meet top level executives from across the CSP value chain during exclusive networking time
- Exclusive industry panels and extended Q&A sessions - More panels and more discussion will let you raise questions and give your view to the conference with more interactivity than ever before
- Focused CSP exhibition- Meet and talk with some of the most exciting CSP companies, and see what products are making waves in the industry. Find out more about taking a booth at the conference
- Exclusive online networking platform: Gain early access to our online networking platform and fill your conference diary before you arrive in Cape Town so you return to the office with the contacts to move your business forwards in 2014
The conference was worth two valuable days out of my schedule
Position your business at the forefront of the biggest CSP event in Southern Africa
CSP South Africa 2014 is the ONLY CSP-FOCUSED event in the country. Top level executive from across the whole CSP value chain will be present. Promote your solutions to a targeted audience.
You can benefit in several ways:
- Communicate your solution: Get on stage to address and show your product to the CSP community and get heard by decision makers
- Maximum exposure: Secure publicity before, during and after the conference in the event marketing material and on the website, to 38,000+ solar contacts
- Unrivalled branding options: Your company logo and description will display on the event website for +18 weeks, it will also appear on the brochure and all promotional material, maximizing your visibility in the in the CSP community
Know who you're meeting at the conference
CSP Today South Africa is the knowledge and networking hub for the industry.
Below you can see the attendees for this year's event, to give you a sample of who you can expect to meet at the conference:
See who's attending CSP Today South Africa 2014 by company type:
An unmissable opportunity for your South African business strategy
If you want to grow your business in the South African CSP market by securing new customers, meeting the local players, officials and industry heads, then this is the conference to do it.
Research & Project Manager
+44 (0)20 7422 4302