Sorry you missed CSP Today South Africa 2013...
CSP Today South Africa 2013 was a great success, as speakers, attendees, sponsors and exhibitors tackled the biggest challenges faced when trying to win bids in South Africa’s IPP market.
But it isn't too late for you to benefit - with access to every presentation and full audio recording of the two days - take a look at the post conference materials package here!
Prove your bankability to win bids and guarantee your CSP share of the South African IPP market
Back for 2013 attending CSP Today South Africa will guarantee you can prove your bankability to those that matter and win future bids in the renewable energy independent power producer programme!
Space is limited so book your place today and meet the leading stakeholders in the South African CSP industry!
Over the two days we will cover every aspect of how to win bids in future rounds and develop a successful project, including:
- Overcome Financing Delays - Understand lending structures and get key lessons learned in the REIPPP to simplify your path to getting financed
- CSP Technology Roadmap - Make the right technology choices and identify proven suppliers, to achieve fast financial closure in South Africa
- Optimizing Project Economics - Get the very latest methods for streamlined plant design and construction, to guarantee record breaking efficiency and a competitive LCOE
- Utilise Lessons learned - Get updates on Round I and II projects to streamline your plant’s development saving you time, frustration and money
- Your USP in South Africa – From dispatchable power to hybridization, identify how you can diversify your CSP business to tap into new and lucrative opportunities
This is the only event dedicated exclusively to the South African CSP industry that will bring together leading local and international experts to help you overcome the key financial and technological roadblocks that will guarantee the future growth of your business.
Don't miss out!
Register now to join us in Pretoria
Learn from key stakeholders in the REIPPP and the most experienced international experts to prove your bankability in South Africa!
You will hear from leading policy makers, financiers and developers at the forefront of South Africa’s emerging CSP market to develop a robust strategy that will beat your competition in round III and beyond, and guarantee your CSP plant is bankable!
Hear from 25+ speakers and key industry decision makers, just have a look at a sample of the great line up:
- Christoph Ehlers, Business Director for Southern Africa Region, ACWA Power
- Louis van Heerden, General Manager, Abengoa Solar South Africa
- Ayanda Nakedi, General Manager - Generation Strategy, Technology and Assurance, Eskom
- Craig O'Connor, Director - Office of Renewable Energy, U.S. Export-Import Bank
- Rentia van Tonder, Head: Green Industries SBU, Industrial Development Corporation
- Alastair Herbertson, Consultant, Investec
- Alastair Campbell, Head - Power Finance, Standard Bank
- Sakkie Leimecke, Head of Energy Finance, NedBank
- Alistair Jessop, Vice President, Development, SolarReserve
- Santiago Arias, Technical Director O&M, Torresol Energy
- Paul Gauche, Solar Energy Researcher, University of Stellenbosch
- Rainer Tammer, Acting Head of the Institute of Technical Thermodynamics, DLR
To get the critical information you need to drive your business forward register your pass today for CSP Today South Africa 2013 here!
Very good speaker line up covering the whole range of the most important CSP technology topics. Its a great place to get information and network
Hitachi Power Africa
No amount of reading up can give you the perspective on CSP in South Africa like a real conference where numerous international experts bring their experience and global efforts under one roof.
Heat Recovery Micro
Don't miss out!
Register now to join us in Pretoria
Go back to the office with key CSP business intelligence
Over the 2 days you will be able to answer the key challenges facing your company working in the CSP industry in South Africa. With 25+ expert speakers on the stage you will see how to maximize the opportunities on offer, including the following stand-out sessions:
- Where next for CSP in South Africa? - Giving you an insider analysis of Rounds I and II of the REIPPP with
the very latest on future MW allocation, tariff rates and support for hybridization with experts from Eskom, STELA World and the Industrial Development Corporation,
- Delivering Competitive Projects in South Africa - Get the very latest updates on the status of current projects and identify the steps you must take to win bids and get projects commissioned with experts from Abengoa and ACWA Power
- Fresnel, trough & tower - Get key performance data for each technology and hear an analysis of the different CSP technologies and how they can be utilized in South Africa, from Areva, Brightsource, Torresol Energy and Ripasso Energy
- Overcoming financing delays in South Africa - Analyze the key lessons learnt in Rounds I and II of the REIPPP and the financing criteria you must meet to win bids with the Export-Import Bank of the United States, NedBank, Investec and Standard Bank
Spend 2 days building relationships with the leading developers, financiers and EPC groups in South Africa's CSP industry
Winning CSP bids in South Africa, closing on finance and choosing the right technology for your plant is not going to happen overnight, but we can ensure you that attending CSP Today South Africa 2013 will be the fast track way to achieve your South African objective!
To meet and do business with leading stakeholder in the CSP industry register your pass for CSP Today South Africa 2013
This is why we have tailored the event to ensure you network with the key stakeholders that are vital to the growth of your business in 2013 and beyond:
- Exclusive industry discussion panels and extended Q&A sessions, ensuring you get to engage with key developers, financiers and EPC groups active in the South African market
- Online networking tool - 2 weeks prior to the event you will be given access to our online networking tool, so you can contact and arrange meetings with key stakeholders to form critical relationships before the event
- Cocktail networking party - Join us on 4th February at the networking drinks reception being hosted by Ripasso Energy to continue conversations from the conference room and meet the people that matter to your business
- Exhibition zone - The hub of activity will take place in the expo zone, providing you a chance to meet with the solution providers and swap even more business cards.
Now in it's second year, CSP Today South Africa has become the networking hub for the CSP industry in this region - take a look at what major companies had to say about our previous event:
Excellent and intimate venue with top level networking opportunities and real feedback from the field
The CSP Today event is one of the best ways to meet potential customers, strategic partners and to hear the latest news from the industry
Solar Tower Systems
Register early and save €200 on full ticket prices
With a two day agenda focused on helping you position your business as a market leader, and a room filled with the most important stakeholders in South Africa, including Abengoa, ACWA Power, Eskom and leading financiers, can you afford to miss out?
CSP Today South Africa is an unmissable opportunity for your business If you are looking to learn more about the concentrated solar thermal power industry in South Africa and want to meet the biggest players in the industry.
Space is limited so register your pass today and save €200 on full ticket prices to join these leading industry players at CSP Today South Africa 2013