Sorry you missed CSP Today South Africa 2014...
CSP Today South Africa 2014 was a great success, as speakers, attendees, sponsors and exhibitors tackled the biggest challenges faced when trying to win bids in South Africa’s IPP market.
But it isn't too late for you to benefit - with access to every presentation and full audio recording of the two days - this will be available soon.
Start your CSP Today South Africa experience with an exclusive tour around the breathtaking Franschhoek Wine Valley
We are delighted to announce that CSP Today South Africa attendees can take part of the “ice-breaking networking experience” at Haute Cabrière on Monday 7th April - the day before the conference starts.
Take advantage of intimate networking time with your peers, taste and see one of the most stunning vineyards located in Franschhoek Valley.
During the wine tour participants will:
- Tour Haute Cabrière and visit the cellar with a demonstration of sabrage
- Taste the distinguished wines and ‘methode Champenoise’ sparkling wines
- Take part in an exclusive networking opportunity with other high-level executives
Tour Schedule (Monday 7th April):
|1.00pm||Coach departs from Southern Sun Cape Sun Hotel to Haute Cabrière|
|2.00pm||Wine Tasting + Vineyard Tour|
|4.30pm||Coach departs for Southern Sun Cape Sun Hotel|
|5.30pm||Arrive at Southern Sun Cape Sun Hotel|
Don’t miss out - only CSP Today South Africa attendees will be able to take part in the tour. With limited spaces available, add the wine tour and make sure you are on the coach!
If you are planning to attend the tour, there are several key procedures that you must follow:
- All attendees must bring their passport to gain access to the facility
- All attendees must be on time as we have a fixed schedule
- Please be aware that lunch is not provided
Research & Project Manager
+44 (0)20 7422 4302