Leverage the U.S. achievements in constructing CSP plants to secure business at home and make big wins abroad
CSP Today USA 2014 is now entering its 8th year as the central meeting point for the U.S. Concentrated Solar Power industry. This is your chance to network with Utilities, Legislators, Financiers, Developers, EPC’s and those at the cutting edge of technological development to define your future strategy.
You will gain from this event:
- Clear and detailed market direction from Utilities about how CSP’s dispatchable value can be incorporated in order to facilitate energy storage
- Clear the mist over the uncertainty of CSP in the U.S. by sharing a dialogue with major utilities and regulators over the future of domestic CSP
- A comprehensive dialogue with senior regulators about how CSP role in the ‘renewable energy mix’ can be defined
- In depth analysis of the construction and operation of utility scale Solar Thermal Plants which define this era of American CSP and provide a springboard to launch U.S. technologies into the rest of the world
- Clear and Identifiable guidance from financial institutions and international trade experts about how to establish your technology in the emerging global markets in order to take your product to gigantic new markets
- The most comprehensive and in depth analysis form state planning agencies to date so you can avoid the notorious pitfalls of CSP development
- A novel dual approach to how plant costs can be driven down with a panel discussing how on the ground construction efficiency can be dramatically improved as well as hearing from the latest R & D from the ambitious Sunshot Initiative
The participants in this year's CSP Today conference were of the highest calibre, with real products ready for the market, and real projects ready to go in the ground.
Meet the critical decision makers in the U.S. CSP industry and identify new opportunities at home and abroad
At CSP Today USA 2014 you will be mixing with the highest calibre of Decision Makers and people whose actions really matter to the future of CSP. You will be receiving cutting edge market insight from significant energy market movers and domestic and international financiers – quite simply miss it and run the risk of missing out on the impending major market movements.
- Douglas Schultz, Director of Loan Guarantee Origination, U.S. Department of Energy
- David Hochschild, Commissioner, California Energy Commission
- Craig O’Connor, Director Renewable Investment, Export Import Bank
- Adam O’Malley, Director Office of Energy and Environmental Industries, International Trade Administration -Department of Commerce
- Kevin Smith, CEO, SolarReserve
- John Sterling, Director of Utility Programs and Planning, Solar Electric Power Association
- James Avery, Senior Vice President, San Diego Gas &Electric
- Barbara Doble, Manager Renewable Energy Procurement, NV Energy
- Brad Albert, General Manager Strategic Planning, Arizona Public Services
- Mitch Samuelian, Plant Manager Ivanpah, NRG
The 2013 CSP Today conference provided the best discussion of concentrated solar power technologies and issues I have ever seen.
Learn how the critical cost of the solar field can be driven down by efficient management and ingenious design
- Hear from constructors involved in recent projects to discuss how experience can be taken and moulded into more efficient future construction practices
- Learn how the complex construction and congestion which plagues CSP developments can be streamlined more a more efficient process which drives out wastage, improves speed and drives down cost
- Listen to the latest developments in component and panel design which will force up efficiency and force down cost
- Hear how ever higher operating efficiencies are being reached and how this translates into falling LCOE
As always, a very worthwhile and necessary event for the CSP professional
Share a dialogue with an industry first specially assembled Utility Panel so you can hear what value the end buyers are putting on CSP and plan your future strategy accordingly
- Hear from NV Energy and APS who hold PPA’s for Crescent Dunes and Solana respectively about the benefits which the storage value of CSP has had for them
- Hear Utilities discuss what role CSP has in the future in meeting storage requirements so you can devise future strategy
- Watch industry firsts shared presentations between leading Utilities and major developers so you can observe the objectives of the power generation industry and the CSP industry fuse together
Your firm has done an outstanding job putting together great people!
Largo Concrete Inc
Get the know-how on how to move into the emerging CSP markets and expand your sales base – secure your company’s future with expert’s knowledge on how to finance and operate in new markets
- Don’t miss out on the next CSP gold rush – hear from international financiers who can let you know how to propel your product into the emerging markets
- CSP Today USA 2014 is offering participants the chance to use the event as a springboard to propel themselves into the unlimited potential of emerging markets by sharing a dialogue with experts in international finance and exporting renewable energy technologies.
- Hear from export experts whose in depth knowledge of renewable exports will help you devise an innovative and cohesive export strategy
- Hear from multinational companies who are sharing their expertise on the potential perks and pitfalls of operating abroad – hear about the incentives but also the challenges of operating in unknown environments
- Observe those who have been part of the recent phenomenal success in the U.S. talk about their projects which the rest of the world is looking to act as a blueprint for utility scale solar worldwide. With the U.S. now positioned at the heart of the global CSP system analyse how this success can be replicated the world over. Don’t miss your chance to be part of the next boom for U.S. renewables – Download the Brochure here
Meet with leading companies and develop relationships with potential customers in 2 networking packed days
CSP Today USA has been the industry's number one conference and annual meeting-place for 7 years in a row. Our 2014 event will be the most exciting yet bringing together major industry stakeholders to celebrate recent success and to help you evaluate your next industry move. The show will give you the opportunity to network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in the CSP industry. This year’s event includes:
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the entire CSP value chain with extended networking coffee breaks and extended lunch.
- Dedicated networking zone so you can arrange and host private meetings outside the conference room, and take your time to have key conversations that will help you achieve your CSP business plan objectives
- Kick start your networking with 1 months access to the CSP Today online networking centre: Fill your conference diary before you set foot in Las Vegas and you will come back to the office with the knowledge and contacts to move your business forwards in 2014
- CSP Today Awards Party 2014 - The CSP Today Awards are granted to companies that have pioneered the industry and truly deserve an award for their great efforts on getting CSP further down the competitive route.
If you are seeking to position your company as a market leader at the forefront of future development both in and outside the U.S. then we look forward to seeing you at CSP Today USA 2014. This is a must attend event for anyone looking to mix with regulators, utilities and developers and looking to devise a strong strategy to secure business at home and drive exports abroad. To read more about how you can get involved in the event download the brochure.
CSP Today team was very helpful, friendly and organized
Young & Franklin
If you want to get involved in CSP Today USA 2014 or have any questions or further details you would like about the event please feel free to email or call me. I look forward to seeing some of you at the event next year and celebrating which has been an epochal year for American CSP.
Research & Project Manager
+44 (0) 207 3757206