Get ROI on your long-term CSP strategy and prove your competitiveness to decision makers
Join BrightSource Energy, SolarReserve, Abengoa and other leading CSP developers, EPC groups, manufacturers and utilities at CSP Today USA 2013, and identify how to make your CSP business competitive in the US energy mix.
To guarantee the growth of the future CSP project pipeline in the US, and your business, CSP Today USA will bring you answers to the most most important issues, including:
- The Value of CSP Storage - Add value for utilities through the latest reliable, flexible and dispatchable CSP storage solutions, and tap into new and lucrative opportunities for your business
- CSP Success Stories - Get the data on the latest CSP plants to come online in the US to identify how you can achieve record breaking efficiency and a competitive LCOE
- Innovation in CSP Storage Technologies: From integrated material studies to storage system modelling, overcome efficiency limitations and identify the cost reduction opportunities for your future project
- CSP R&D Roadmap to Recovery - Examine the long and short term R&D goals for CSP and create your roadmap to stay ahead of the cost curve to develop
- Evolving with Policy Change - Get updated on the regulation that is promoting and restricting CSP, and hear how projects coming online in 2013 will impact future policy, financing and market growth
Visit the ground breaking 392MW Ivanpah plant and the 110MW Crescent Dunes plant at CSP Today USA 2013
As a CSP Today USA delegate you will get an exclusive tour of the Ivanpah and Crescent Dunes CSP plants, which are scheduled to come online in 2013-14.
Book your place on the exclusive tour of the Ivanpah Solar Electric Generating Station, the world's largest CSP plant
- During the tour NRG Energy Services, the plant operators, will take attendees you on a personal tour of the facility, including the solar field, power block and control room.
Visit Crescent Dunes, the world’s largest molten salt power tower facility with integrated energy storage
- You will meet executives at SolarReserve as they give you an exclusive tour of the facility, including the solar field, power block and the heliostat assembly building, while it is still under construction
Meet key stakeholders in the US CSP industry and identify how to position your solution as the most competitive in the market
Strengthen your CSP value proposition will leading policy makers, utilities and developers that have played a critical role in the US market. So far our confirmed C-level executives include:
To receive the latest updates on the speaker line-up for CSP USA 2013, download the conference brochure here
- John M. Woolard, President & CEO, BrightSource Energy
- Udi Helman, Director of Economic and Pricing Analysis, BrightSource Energy
- Kevin Smith, CEO, SolarReserve
- Bill Gould, Chief Technology Officer, SolarReserve
- Armando Zuluaga, Director General, Abengoa
- Kate Maracas, Vice President, Operations, Abengoa
- Lori Mitchell, Renewable Generation Manager, San Francisco Water, Power, Sewer
- Bud Beebe, Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD)
- Clyde Loutan, Sr. Advisor - Renewable Energy Integration, CAISO
- Gregory Helseth, Renewable Energy Manager, BLM Southern Nevada District
- John Adams, Principal Engineer, ERCOT
- Tex Wilkins, Executive Director, CSP Alliance
Develop your competitive strategy with new cost effective technology solutions. Arm yourself with:
- R&D and improving CSP's competitiveness - Hear from experts on how they are reducing costs to compete in the increasingly competitive US energy market, and get informed about the latest R&D efforts that will drive down your costs for years to come
- New administration, new growth - Find out how policy in the US will impact CSP deployment over the next four years, so that you can successfully plan and capitalise from upcoming project opportunities
- Key contacts critical to your business - In 2013 strong efforts are being made to cement CSP in the US, and as the market picks up speed billions of dollars will be invested, so make sure you meet and build relationships with the key stakeholders that are vital to your business growth
Whether it is related to the very latest in technical R&D, business development, engineering or project development CSP Today USA 2013 has something to offer the entire CSP value chain!
Meet with leadings companies and develop relationships with potential customers under 1 roof in 2 networking packed days!
CSP Today USA has been the industry's number one conference and annual meeting-place for 6 years in a row. We are pulling out all stops to make 2013 unbeatable! The show will give you the opportunity to network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in the CSP industry. This year’s event includes:
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the entire CSP value chain with extended networking coffee breaks and extended lunch. Find out who you will meet this year
- Dedicated networking zone so you can arrange and host private meetings outside the conference room, and take your time to have key conversations that will help you achieve your CSP business plan objectives
- Kick start your networking with 1 months access to the CSP Today online networking center: Fill your conference diary before you set foot in Las Vegas and you will come back to the office with the knowledge and contacts to move your business forwards in 2013. Get a preview of this year's attendee list here
- CSP Today Awards Party 2013 - The CSP Today Awards are granted to companies that excel in the industry and truly deserve an award for their great efforts on getting CSP further down the competitive route. Those exceptional companies will be recognized on the 26 June during the International CSP Today Awards Ceremony which will take place from 7.30pm to 10.00pm at the Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas.
CSP Today USA at a glance
Tuesday June 25
Start your CSP Today USA experience with an exclusive tour of the 392MW Ivanpah Solar Electric Generating System – Take advantage of intimate networking time with the tour group and see one of the largest CSP plants in the world in action!
Wednesday June 26:
Day One will feature our exclusive keynote sessions that include companies at the forefront of the CSP industry to deliver their insights on how to prove your companies value within the US energy mix. These keynote presentations will provide your roadmap to secure your place in the US project pipeline for years to come.
Also once you register for a Diamond or Gold pass you will automatically get a ticket for the highly reputed CSP Today Awards Dinner. So not only will you get even more networking value it will be at no extra cost!
Thursday June 27:
Day Two of the conference will focus on the critical CSP technologies and innovations that will help you reduce your LCOE and be competitive for years to come. Quite simply, no other event offers a conference agenda that so closely mirrors your individual needs. Key sessions include:
- Increasing Value through Thermal Energy Storage - asses the current capacity value of Thermal Energy Storage technologies, and identify the impact of storage on your LCOE
- Hybridized CSP Applications - Identify how CSP can address the industry goals in the United States through hybrid systems and integration with existing coal and gas plant
- CSP Research and Development Activities - As R&D drives CSP towards grid parity, identity the capabilities and cost of future components, with insight into tracking technologies, HCE Receivers, heliostat design and more!
Friday June 28:
In 2013 CSP Today USA delegates can take part in a tour of the ground-breaking Crescent Dunes plant, which will be the world's largest solar power tower plant utilizing integrated molten salt energy storage technology and the first of its kind in the United States.
Space is now limited so sign up for CSP Today USA 2013 here, and reserve your place on the Crescent Dunes site visit
Get all the conference benefits and save money by registering early
If you would like to discuss the conference, please do not hesitate to contact us using the details below.
We look forward to meeting you in Las Vegas this June!