Celebrate the innovations and projects that are driving CSP forwards in the US energy mix
Winning a prestigious CSP Today USA Award will help you increase your company’s presence in the competitive solar market and secure lucrative business partnerships.
The CSP Today Awards are granted to companies that excel in the industry and truly deserve an award for their great efforts on getting CSP further down the competitive route.
At the awards ceremony, industry leaders will be recognized for their achievements in one of 5 categories:
- CSP USA Technology and Supplier Award
- CSP USA Engineering Performance Award
- CSP USA Dispatchability Solution Award
- CSP USA Responsible Business Award
- Industry Choice Award
The Awards Ceremony is organized by CSP Today in conjunction with CSP Today USA 2013 that will take place on the 26-27 of June.
By entering the CSP Today USA awards, you will:
- Gain recognition from your peers as a global leader in Concentrated Solar Power
- Get the acknowledgement you deserve for your company’s commitment to reducing costs and increasing plant efficiency
- Boost your reputation in the global CSP industry with leading developers, EPC groups, policy makers, utilities and financiers in attendance
How can I attend the awards?
The awards ceremony will take place on the evening of Day 1 (26 June) of the CSP Today USA 2013 conference, so book your Gold or Diamond pass to attend the conference now and join the celebrations
CSP Technology and Supplier Award
This award is open to component suppliers and technology providers that feel that their role has made an important difference to the CSP industry. The supplier/technology companies will need to impress the judges with their efforts towards innovation and cost reduction above any other. Commercialization and application in real projects will be taken into consideration, along with:
- The technology or component offered
- How R&D, innovation and cost reduction efforts have been demonstrated by the company
- How this technology or component has made the difference on a project
CSP Engineering Performance Award
This award is open to engineering and EPC companies who feel their role has made a remarkable difference to the engineering, design and performance of CSP plants. The judges will be looking for details on innovative ways to reduce costs & construction time, along with improving efficiency and O&M strategy, through:
- The engineering process offered
- The R&D, innovation and cost reduction efforts that have been made by the company
- The positive impact of engineering on a project
CSP Dispatchability Solution Award
Being dispatchable is the most important USP (Unique Selling Point) for CSP when compared with other sources of renewable energy. This award recognizes efforts in the CSP dispatchability solution arena, be it components, designs or projects. The judges will consider batteries, thermal storage of any nature and hybridization.
CSP Responsible Business Award
This award is open for all companies involved in the CSP industry that have provided the most significant contribution to environmental sustainability, job creation or the local economy. The judges will be looking for details on the implementation of a sustained effort for conservation and preservation of the local environment including land, water and wildlife and/ or a CSP business that has significantly contributed to a local economy.
CSP Industry Choice Award
This is a unique award that demonstrates and celebrates a company’s contribution to the development of the CSP industry. The winner of this award will have the prestige of being the only award that was voted for by their peers in the industry. To be a finalist for this award you will need to show how the company has advanced CSP’s reputation for the benefit of the industry.
- Describe the effort and work the company has been involved in to promote CSP
- Demonstrate how this positively impacted CSP’s reputation - please provide examples
- Explain how the company’s efforts have had the most impact on the industry