Leverage the U.S. achievements in constructing CSP plants to secure business at home and make big wins abroad
CSP Today USA 2014 is now entering its 8th year as the central meeting point for the U.S. Concentrated Solar Power industry. This is your chance to network with utilities, legislators, financiers, developers, EPCs and those at the cutting edge of technological development to define your future strategy.
Expert speakers already confirmed include:
What is new for 2014:
Now in its 8th year CSP Today USA is constantly evolving and is the most relevant CSP event in the US. Our 2014 event has new features, new speakers and a new agenda keeping you up to date with the key industry trends. Confirmed for CSP Today USA 2014:
- 80+ attendees already confirmed
- Exclusive site visit to the newly operational 392MW Ivanpah plant
- A first ever CSP focused utility panel
- Global trade experts telling you where the opportunities for growth are
- Senior regulators addressing financial and environmental issues
Get the definitive answer on future CSP prospects by attending CSP Today USA 2014
The U.S. has unqiue expertize in the construction of utility scale concentrated solar and the production of customized CSP components. In order for this expertize to translate into increased profitability CSP Today USA 2014 will follow a three step process to show you how you can secure domestic projects and gain access into the lucrative emerging markets:
- Analyze this experience – you will be hearing from the developers, constructors, operators and utilities involved in the utility scale solar projects so you can scrutinize what has been done well, which complications were overcome and what unique skills have been gained
- Securing business at home – with strong storage mandates now set out make sure you understand how this has impacted major utilities procurement processes so you have the best chance of securing your business new projects
- Use U.S. success as a springboard to sell the American model into new markets - huge state driven programs in South Africa and the Middle East are set to roll out new CSP projects, make sure it is your business which is forging lucrative partnerships to successfully move into these markets
The participants at CSP Today USA were of the highest calibre, with real products ready for the market, and real projects ready to go in the ground.
Get the expert advice on market opportunities from industry leaders
Take a look at our confirmed speaker line-up so far!
At CSP Today USA 2014 you will be mixing with high quality decision makers and people whose actions really matter to the future of CSP. You will be receiving cutting edge market insight from significant energy market movers and domestic and international financiers - quite simply miss it and run the risk of missing out on the impending major market movements.
- Douglas Schultz, Director of Loan Guarantee Origination, U.S. Department of Energy
- David Hochschild, Commissioner, California Energy Commission
- Donald Howerton, Director – Renewable Transactions, Pacific Gas & Electric
- Craig O’Connor, Director Renewable Investment, Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Adam O’Malley, Director Office of Energy and Environmental Industries, International Trade Administration -Department of Commerce
- Kevin Smith, CEO, SolarReserve
- John Sterling, Director of Utility Programs and Planning, Solar Electric Power Association
- James Avery, Senior Vice President, San Diego Gas &Electric
- Barbara Doble, Manager Renewable Energy Procurement, NV Energy
- Brad Albert, General Manager Strategic Planning, Arizona Public Services
- Mitch Samuelian, Plant Manager Ivanpah, NRG Energy
CSP Today USA provided the best discussion of concentrated solar power technologies and issues I have ever seen.
The only commercially focused CSP event in the U.S.
CSP Today USA is the annual business hub for the U.S. concentrated solar power industry. The entire CSP value chain all meet here to discuss market and technological trends which can drive profits up. This is why CSP Today USA is the most well respected and most viable commercial option for your business:
- 400+ senior industry executives - This is the only CSP focused event in the U.S. offering focused B2B discussion with 20+ hours of networking time and VIP meeting rooms for where you can seal the deal
- 25+ exhibition booths - Our top class exhibition admits only the finest companies in industry to make sure our delegates are only seeing the most innovative and credible technologies
- 120+ past sponsors & exhibitors - In the past 7 years over 120 companies have enhanced their profile by exhibiting at CSP Today USA - if you want to be an industry leading brand click here to get a quote
As always, a very worthwhile and necessary event for the CSP professional
Exclusive site visit to the 392MW Ivanpah plant
I am sure that you have not missed all the excitement which has surrounded the opeing of the worlds largest solar thermal plant. For attendees of CSP Today USA 2014 we have secured an exclusive site visit and guided tour by operators NRG Energy.
- Make the most of your conference experience by attending the site visit on the 4th of June seeing all 185'000 heliostats in operation
- Witness for yourself the technology which everyone is talking about and get a first look at the plant in operation
Your firm has done an outstanding job putting together great people!
Largo Concrete Inc
Secure your company’s future with expert knowledge on how to finance and operate in new markets
CSP Today USA 2014 is offering participants the chance to use the event as a springboard to propel themselves into the unlimited potential of emerging markets by sharing a dialogue with experts in international finance and exporting renewable energy technologies
- Don’t miss out on the next CSP gold rush - converse with the Export-Import Bank of the United States, Union Bank and the International Trade Administration who can let you know how to propel your product into emerging markets
- Assess information from major developers about their next moves in the global CSP markets so you can forge a fruitful international partnership
- Absorb information from IBM and Pricewaterhouse Coopers who are sharing their expertise on the potential perks and pitfalls of operating abroad - hear about the incentives but also the challenges of operating in unknown environments
- Observe those who have been part of the recent phenomenal success in the U.S. talk about their projects which the rest of the world is looking to act as a blueprint for utility scale solar worldwide. With the U.S. now positioned at the heart of the global CSP system analyse how this success can be replicated the world over
Meet with leading companies and develop relationships with potential customers in 2 networking packed days
CSP Today USA has been the industry's number one conference and annual meeting-place for 7 years in a row. Our 2014 event will be the most exciting yet bringing together major industry stakeholders to celebrate recent success and to help you evaluate your next industry move. The show will give you the opportunity to network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in the CSP industry. This year’s event includes:
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the entire CSP value chain with extended networking coffee breaks and extended lunch.
- Dedicated networking zone so you can arrange and host private meetings outside the conference room, and take your time to have key conversations that will help you achieve your CSP business plan objectives
- Kick start your networking with 1 months access to the CSP Today online networking centre: Fill your conference diary before you set foot in Las Vegas and you will come back to the office with the knowledge and contacts to move your business forwards in 2014
If you are seeking to position your company as a market leader at the forefront of future development both in and outside the U.S. then we look forward to seeing you at CSP Today USA 2014. This is a must attend event for anyone looking to mix with regulators, utilities and developers and looking to devise a strong strategy to secure business at home and drive exports abroad. To read more about how you can get involved in the event download the brochure.
CSP Today team was very helpful, friendly and organized
Young & Franklin
If you want to get involved in CSP Today USA 2014 or have any questions or further details you would like about the event please feel free to email or call me. I look forward to seeing you at the event and celebrating which has been an epochal year for American CSP.
Research & Project Manager
+44 (0) 207 3757206