Get ROI on your long-term CSP strategy and prove your competitiveness to decision makers
In 2013 leading CSP developers, EPC groups, technology providers, manufacturers and those at the forefront of R&D will meet to discuss the steps the entire value chain must take to make CSP competitive, and how you can prove the value of your CSP technology to key stakeholders to develop!
The CSP project pipeline has never looked brighter in the United States, and at CSP Today USA 2013 you will learn:
- Evolving with Policy Change - Get updated on the regulation that is promoting and restricting CSP, and hear how projects coming online in 2013 will impact future policy, financing and market growth
- CSP R&D Roadmap to Recovery - Examine the long and short term R&D goals for CSP and create your roadmap to stay ahead of the cost curve to develop
- The Value of CSP Storage - Add value for utilities through the latest reliable, flexible and dispatchable CSP storage solutions, and tap into new and lucrative opportunities for your business
- CSP Success Stories - Get the data on the latest CSP plants to come online in the US to identify how you can achieve record breaking efficiency and a competitive LCOE
- Innovation in CSP Storage Technologies: From integrated material studies to storage system modelling, overcome efficiency limitations and identify the cost reduction opportunities for your future project
Learn from key stakeholders in the US CSP industry and identify how to position your solution as the most competitive in the market
At CSP Today USA 2013 you will meet and engage with leading policy makers, utilities and developers that have played a critical role in the US market, to get the information you need to guarantee your business is part of the project pipeline for years to come. So far our confirmed speakers include:
To receive the latest updates on the speaker line-up for CSP USA 2013, download the conference brochure here
- John M. Woolard, President & CEO, BrightSource Energy
- Udi Helman, Director of Economic and Pricing Analysis, BrightSource Energy
- Ranga Pitchumani, Director - Concentrating Solar Power, US Department of Energy
- Lori Mitchell, Renewable Generation Manager, San Francisco Water, Power, Sewer
- Bud Beebe, Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD)
- Sandip Sen, Managing Director & Global Head of Alternative Energy, CITI Bank
- Clyde Loutan, Sr. Advisor - Renewable Energy Integration, CAISO
- Jon Wellinghoff, Chairman, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
- Gregory Helseth, Renewable Energy Manager, BLM Southern Nevada District
- John Adams, Principal Engineer, ERCOT
Promote your competitiveness to key stakeholders in 2013 and secure you place in the future project pipeline. Arm yourself with:
- R&D and improving CSP's competitiveness - Hear from experts on how they are reducing costs to compete in the increasingly competitive US energy market, and get informed about the latest R&D efforts that will drive down your costs for years to come
- New administration, new growth - Find out how policy in the US will impact CSP deployment over the next four years, so that you can successfully plan and capitalise from upcoming project opportunities
- Key contacts critical to your business - In 2013 strong efforts are being made to cement CSP in the US, and as the market picks up speed billions of dollars will be invested, so make sure you meet and build relationships with the key stakeholders that are vital to your business growth
You will benefit from even more time dedicated to the most pressing topics for CSP, including how you can develop a winning business strategy to promote the value of your business to regulators, to guarantee growth in 2013 and beyond! Even better bring your CSP team so you can meet even more stakeholders and build the key relationships that matter!
Whether it is related to the very latest in technical R&D, business development, engineering or project development CSP Today USA 2013 has something to offer the entire CSP value chain!
Meet with leadings companies and develop relationships with potential customers under 1 roof in 2 networking packed days!
CSP Today USA has been the industry's number one conference and annual meeting-place for 6 years in a row. We are pulling out all stops to make 2013 unbeatable! The show will give you the opportunity to network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in the CSP industry. This year’s event includes:
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the entire CSP value chain with extended networking coffee breaks and extended lunch. Find out who you will meet this year
- Dedicated networking zone so you can arrange and host private meetings outside the conference room, and take your time to have key conversations that will help you achieve your CSP business plan objectives
- Kick start your networking with 1 months access to the CSP Today online networking center: Fill your conference diary before you set foot in Las Vegas and you will come back to the office with the knowledge and contacts to move your business forwards in 2013. Get a preview of this year's attendee list here
- CSP Today Awards Party 2013 - The CSP Today Awards are granted to companies that excel in the industry and truly deserve an award for their great efforts on getting CSP further down the competitive route. Those exceptional companies will be recognized on the 26 June during the International CSP Today Awards Ceremony which will take place from 7.30pm to 10.00pm at the Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas.
Glance at June 26:
This will feature our exclusive keynote sessions that include companies at the forefront of the CSP industry to deliver their insights on how to prove your companies value within the US energy mix. These keynote presentations will provide your roadmap to secure your place in the US project pipeline for years to come.
Also once you register for Diamond, Executive or Business pass you will automatically get a ticket for the highly reputed CSP Today Awards Dinner. So not only will you get even more networking value it will be at no extra cost!
Glance at June 27:
Day 2 of the conference will focus on the critical CSP technologies and innovations that will help you reduce your LCOE and be competitive for years to come. Quite simply, no other event offers a conference agenda that so closely mirrors your individual needs. Key sessions include:
- CSP Future Policy Frameworks - get the regulator and industry perspective on the policy frameworks that need to be implemented over the next 4 years to facilitate CSP growth, so you can plan your strategy to develop
- Increasing Value through Thermal Energy Storage - asses the current capacity value of Thermal Energy Storage technologies, and identify the impact of storage on your LCOE
- SunShot Initiative Roundtables - Meet and engage with leading experts working to drive down CSP costs and optimize system efficiency, to see the future technologies that will benefit your project
Get all the conference benefits and save money by registering early
If you would like to discuss the conference, please do not hesitate to contact us using the details below.
We look forward to meeting you in Las Vegas this June!